- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 DODGE DAKOTA R/T
This truck is currently ranked 656th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 53% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.97 on Hoosier's
- Mopar PCM
- Mopar M-1
- Mopar/MSD 6al
- MSD SS Blaster coil
- Fastman 52mmTB
- Crower 1.7 RR's
- Taylor 8.5 wires
- Custom Scott 8.8 coil wire
- K&N CAI
- 180 T-Stat
- Brass Cap & Rotor
- Autolite Plugs
- 2600 APS stall
- All APS tranny internals
- Custom M.S. valve body
- Precision 4.56 gears
- GS Motorsports Coated headers
- Spin-tech tru duals w/race mufflers
- 2-3 Spring -Tec lowering kit
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 21, 2007 at 1:39 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:33 EDT 2013.