- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Chevy K1500
This truck is currently ranked 1193th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 15% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
4 spd auto
1998 Silverado short bed ext. cab. Power everything. Bed liner. Tow package.
- K&N Air filter
- Poweraid throttle body spacer
- dual Flowmaster 3"cat-back exhaust
- Superchips power programmer
- APC euro clear corners and eurotails
- Chevy chrome valve covers
- Champion spark plug wires
- ACDelco platinum spark plugs
- Diehard Rangehandler North
- Airaid CAI
- Crane Compucam
- Perma-cool dual electric fan
- Whipple Supercharger
- Nicer rims
- Instrument cluster that shows above 100MPh
- roll pan
My daily driver sleeper.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday June 12, 2003 at 6:00 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:25 EDT 2013.