- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 1278th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
R/T Club Cab, bought it early feb. 2002.
- A.R.E. Fiberglass Tonneau and Rollpan other than that completely stock.
- None, the truck was sold to buy a Trans Am.
Good truck but couldn't afford to keep two gas hogs. The 1/4 mile runs were made at St. Thomas dragway on August 11th 2002 in 92 degrees with 89% humidity. The truck was running regular gas (87 octane) and on nearly bald tires.
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 3, 2003 at 5:49 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:22 EDT 2013.