- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1982 GMC SILVERADO SWB
This truck is currently ranked 646th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 54% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.84 on DRAG RADIALS
Stock bore 350 with GM heads and total cost on engine build was $900 including head work. only time in machine shop was to clean block and install new cam bearings.
- 350, forged flat tops, ultradyne 509 lift hyd. cam, GM '041' heads mildly blended by me, performer RPM, bone stock 780 vacuum holley carb.. 4.10 posi, TH400 with Hughes 3000 stall with anti-balloning plates.
- 406 with Edelbrock aluminum heads. deciding on wild or mild for cam right now.
- presently upgrading the 10 bolt with GOOD posi unit and hardened axles. next is T/A girdle cover.
- 125 shot
Not bad for a $900 garage engine in a 4000# brick??
This entry was last updated on
Monday February 20, 2006 at 5:52 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:19 EDT 2013.