- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 878th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 38% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.970 on DOT's
5.9L (360c.i.) V8
46RE 4-speed auto
- Mopar Performance ECU
- Mopar Performance Exhaust Headers
- True Dual Spintech Exhaust
- Mopar Performance 2bbl Intake Manifold w/ Plenum Turtle
- Fastman 51.75mm 2bbl Throttle Body
- ProGlass "Shaker" Ram-Air Induction Hood
- TransoGo Shift Kit w/ Accumulator Blocker
- ASP Crank Pulley
- Mopar Performance MSD6AL Ignition
- Accel Mopar Super Coil
- Mopar Performane 7.5mm Plug Wires
- Autolite Platinum 3923 Plugs
- Brass Cap & Rotor
- Hotchkis Spring & Sway Bar Handling Kits
- Kenny Brown X-Brace
1/4 mile data from 2/28/2003 @ Texas Motorplex
1/8 mile & 60' data from 2/15/2003 @ Texas Raceway
This entry was last updated on
Saturday March 1, 2003 at 3:57 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:17 EDT 2013.