- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Frank Sendler JR
1998 Dodge SS/T
This truck is currently ranked 1219th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.119 on radials
Pretty odd it has no decals except ss/t on the hood and dodge ss/t on the tailgate and the ss/t rims other than that it's all black. It looks pretty hot when she's all cleaned up.
- All Stock Except K+N filter under the hood.
- Body Mods: Billet grill, Tinted windows, chrome rear cover, roll pan
- And thats all
- Motor mods: Intake, pulleys, Flash the computer, drag radials, Bigger injectors, super charger
- Body Mods: may be a 3/4 drop (haven't decided yet), White face guages, Gauge pod, Hard top tonnue cover. 22's??????
If any body has any comments on perfrmance mods feel free to e-mail me and let me know what has worked for you and what hasn't. Also any info on what super charger is best to run with a stock motor would be great. Also how to get around warranty's with a super charger.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday December 29, 2001 at 5:21 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:16 EDT 2013.