- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1980 Ford Bronco
This truck is currently ranked 1364th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 3% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.4 on radials
1980 Ford Bronco. I'm 18 and this truck was given to me by my father and for a truck this old it runs pretty darn good. And the air works!
- Edlebrock performer intake manifold
- Edelbrock 650 cfm CarbHedman Full length headers no catdynomax 3 inch exhaustlifted three inches 33 inch tirescerwin vega 12 inch subpunch 250w amp.no polution pump
- Get heads ported
- New cam
- Holley blower
Not too bad for a 5000 pound truck
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:14 EDT 2013.