- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota RT
This truck is currently ranked 803th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 43% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
- Custom fabricated Ram Air Box 14x3@110*
- QuickD 51.75mm Throttle Body
- Mopar M1 2bbl Intake w/ large turtle
- Crower 1.7 RR/Guides/Pushrods
- JBA Ceramic coated "shorty" headers
- Custom 2 1/2" Y-Pipe
- Flowtech 3" Cutout w/electronic open
- Catco High-Flow 3" in/out cat
- Spintech Sport Truck SUV 5441 3" in/out muffler dumped
- NAPA Echlin brass cap and rotor
- MSD Digital 6 / Blaster HVC coil
- Denso Iridium spark plugs @ .45
- MSD 8.5mm wires
- ASP Crank Pulley
- IAT Adjuster Box
- Mopar Performance PCM/Jet II Chip
- Robert Shaw 180* Thermostat
- Flex-a-lite Black Magic 150 fan
- Mobil1 Syn, Trans/Engine/Rearend
- TransoGo Shift kit
- Nitto NT450 275/50/17 | Hoosier 26x8" D05 slicks
- SS Gen II roll pan
- Hotchkis full suspension w/blisten shocks
- Kenny Brown X-Brace
- 4.56 Gears
Trying to hit that 13.5 this year...Dynoed 257rwhp 301rwtq
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 14, 2003 at 11:51 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:13 EDT 2013.