- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Dodge Dakota R/T RC
This truck is currently ranked 1042th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.1 on Goodyear RSA
Stock Configuration: Power window, Locks,Security, Infinty Sound, Audio Control On wheel, Center console whith bucket and overhead convenience group
- Mopar cold air intake(FIPK),180 Tstat, Autolite 3923 plugs
- 1 inch lowering block for rear
1/4 mile of 14.72 @92 was at sea level with temp about 78 degrees and the only mod was the mopar cold air intake(fipk) with 3000 miles on the truck
This entry was last updated on
Sunday December 8, 2002 at 6:25 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:07 EDT 2013.