- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1993 Chevrolet CK1500
This truck is currently ranked 801th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 43% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.93 on ET Streets
1993 Silverado Shortwide
- 383 Stroker
- Vortec Heads w/ 3 Angle Valve Job
- Scat Nodular Crank
- Lightened LT1 PM Rods
- Speed Pro Hypereutectic 9.7 Compression Pistons
- LT4 Hot Cam(219/228 @ .050) .525 Lift I/E
- GM Performance Parts 1.6 Roller Rockers
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold
- Holley 750 Carb
- Holley Red Electric Fuel Pump
- Flowtech Headers and Flowmaster Exhasut
- Turbo 400 Transmission
- B&M Holeshot 3000 Stall
- B&M Transpak Shiftkit
- B&M Light Truck Megashifter
- Richmond 4.10 Gears and Auburn Posi
- Mickey Thompson ET Streets
- Line Lock, Gear Vendor Overdrive. Nitrous Express wet kit.
Times were at 3700 ft elevation at the crapiest track in all of Texas.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 27, 2003 at 9:05 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:04 EDT 2013.