- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Adrian Sanchez Jr.
1984 Chevrolet Scottsdale
This truck is currently ranked 956th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 32% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.212 on slicks
3 spd Auto
all autometer interior except for tach which is autogage made by autometer
- new 350 sbc bored 40 over
- 292 comp cam 501/501 lift
- performer rpm air gap intake
- holley 750 douple pumper
- 9.5 to 1 compression
- exhaust-flowtech headers to two 40 series flows dumped
- 14x6 knn air filter
- B&M star shifter
- fiberglass cowl hood (3 1/2)
- 15x8 up front 15x10s out back
- 2800 stall
- 2.02 1.60 heads
- 4.56s and a spool
- shave some weight
- fuel cell
- body work
Im 16 and in school so its taking me a while to do everything but im learning. Chevrolet rocks
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 8, 2002 at 3:36 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:25:01 EDT 2013.