- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Rich E. Jr.
2003 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 758th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 46% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.056 on ET Streets
5.9L 360 cu. in.
- M1 - EGR version with custom TURTLE
- Fastman 52mm
- MSD 6aln; Blaster coil; MSD wires
- custom track bars
- 14" x 3" round K&N with Extreme Lid
- SRT-10 Hood (Fiberglass)
- Superchips tuner
- Bilstien Shocks
- LPW transmission pan
- NX kit
- NX Plate
- Jacobs Nitrous Mastermind
- Short Belt (51.75")
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday September 7, 2005 at 4:49 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:59 EDT 2013.