- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1966 Chevrolet C10 Stepside
This truck is currently ranked 104th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 93% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.42 on slicks
Rebuilt 4-bolt 350ci.
- Edelbrock performer RPM intake.
- Edelbock 600cfm carb.
- Dual Flowmasters w/ headman comp. headers.
- Edelbrock aluminum heads
- Rebuilt Turbo 400 Trans.
- Hurst pistol grip shifter.
- 10 point roll cage.
- Edelbrock dual carb tunnel ram.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday December 26, 2002 at 8:03 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:58 EDT 2013.