- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 CHEVY SILVERADO
This truck is currently ranked 832th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 41% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.235 on RADIALS
SINGLE CAB STEPSIDE LS PACKAGE w/a 3.42 GEAR
- AEM BRUTE FORCE AIR INTAKE
- HPP III
- GIBSON HEADERS
- DYNOMAX ULTRAFLOW MUFFLER
- 18X9 w/NITTO 255/55/18
- NX KIT w/100 SHOT
- 4:10 W/POSI
- 125 shot
- TRANSGO SHIFT KIT
- CORVETTE SERVO
- CRANE CAM
I HAD TO EASE OUT OF THE HOLE TO STAY ON THE TRACK. PLENTY OF MPH JUST BAD 60FT TIMES.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 19, 2003 at 2:23 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:57 EDT 2013.