- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2001 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1151th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 18% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.049 on stock Goodyears
Sport Plus Group: 16" wheels/tires. Heavy Duty Service Group: H.D. cooling, 136 amp alternator, 750 amp battery. Air Conditioning, Speed Control, 3.92 axle ratio, Sure Grip 9.25" rear axle, 4 wheel ABS. Zeibart undercoating
- Rhino Linings spray in bed liner
- Draw Tite trailer hitch
- R/T fender flares
- Kenny Brown X-brace
- Sport Master tonneau cover
- XM radio
- Quickor 1" rear sway bar
Bought new through Military New Car Sales, shipped and drove in Korea for 1 year.
Never been to a dealer for any mechanical repairs. Dead reliable so far.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday November 3, 2002 at 3:42 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:54 EDT 2013.