- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2007 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1110th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.32 on radials
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Regular cab, short bed with 5.3 liter and 4L65E. 3.73 gears with factory locking differential.
- Superchips Flashpaq Tuner
- MagnaFlow Exhaust
Racing the daily driver until the big block is ready to go into my 71 Chevy C-10.
This entry was last updated on
Monday May 18, 2009 at 1:04 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:50 EDT 2013.