- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 519th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.724 on DOTs
1999 Dodge Dakota Sport
- MP MPI 360 .020" over
- 1.92" R/T heads
- Comp Cams 210/220 .512/.512 112 cam
- HS 1.6 Rockers
- M1 2bbl
- F&B 52x55 TB
- K&N FIPK
- GSM Headers
- 2.5" duals, X pipe, magnaflows, dumped
- MSD 6A
- Tom Fox flashed PCM
- MegaSquirt II v3.0
- Keisler TKO600 swap
- McLeod Dual Performance Clutch
- Viper Fan
- Full Hotchkis Suspension with Bilsteins
- Ported Edlebrock heads/ported M1 intake.
- Stroke it some day.
Drag racing broke a lot of parts. Especially on N2O. Trying to keep things more of a street truck this year.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 18, 2007 at 7:40 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:48 EDT 2013.