- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 518th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 63% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.93 on Goodyear slicks
4 spd auto
- Vortech Supercharger
- Turbonetic aluminum airhat
- Mopar M1 4bbl
- Accel DFI Gen 7 standalone tuner
- --Accel wideband O2
- --Mallory sequential distributor
- --40lb/hr Accel injectors
- Mopar ceramic coated headers
- No cats, true dual exhaust
- Magnaflow with build in crossover
- 53mm Fastman TB
- CompCams 1.7 RR's
- Heat treated Nascar pushrods
- MSD 6AL ignition
- MSD Blaster2 coil
- MSD 8.5mm superconductor wires
- NGK BKR7E plugs gapped at .035
- FelPro head gaskets
- Martin Saine performance valve body
- Martin Saine 2800 stall converter
- Powerslot rotors
- ThermoQuiet pads
- Autometer Boost and Fuel Pres. gauges
- Hotchkis Coils
- 2" drop blocks
- AR Maxim 20's
- Michelin Pilot Sport 275/35/20
Bottles are for babies....real men get blown!
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday February 5, 2008 at 11:36 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:30 EDT 2013.