- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1969 chevy c-10
This truck is currently ranked 1265th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.45 on radials
1969 chevy c-10 shortbed fleetside
- engine 327ci bored .030 over to a 331ci small journal crank forged steel,1965 double hump heads with 1.94intake and 1.50exaust valves a comp cams extreme energey 274h .487 .490 lift comp magunum roller tip rockers on all intake edelbrock performer intake a holley 800cfm double pumper headers
- 2.5in dual exhaust full boar exhaust th 400 tranny with b&m shift kit and a torque master 2400 converter 3.08 gears in a 12 rearend it has a 3/5inch drop with 17inch centerline thrusters
- vortech heads with screw in studs and guide plates
e/t were with 3.08 gears have installed 3.73 since then with the 3.08 i was at the end of the quater in 2 gear at about 4800rpm
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:27 EDT 2013.