- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 ford f-150
This truck is currently ranked 630th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 55% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.010 on stock
3.55 5 spd
99 long wheel base f-150
- garret turbo 15lbs boost
- jlp tuned diablo sport chip
- bassani exhaust
- jba long tube headers
- hurst shifter
- mickey thompson slick
- bore .30
- 300 shot nos
"the truck is fast for what it is but i need to get the power to the ground"
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 20, 2003 at 11:09 AM EST
This page was last updated on Mon Jun 17 18:06:11 EDT 2013.