- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Dodge Ram 1500
This truck is currently ranked 1258th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 10% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.2 on stock radials
2003 Ram 1500 quad cab/short bed SLT
- Airaid CAI, Airram Jetstream Scoop, Airram Powerwire, Airaid TB Spacer, Mopar H/O cams, 180* thermostat, Home made dual transmission coolers, Mark VIII e-fan, Amsoil fluids all through the drivetrain, Superchips 3715 programmer, True 2.5? dual exhaust with H pipe and 4 inch tips turned down over the axle, Catalytic conveter removed, Hooker Areochamber mufflers, 4.56 Motive gears, Powertrax No-Slip Traction System locker
- Soon to come: Fastman 68.5mm throttle body, PSC-1 tuner, Gibson Stainless Steel headers wrapped in header wrap, shift kit, and a 2600 rpm stall converter
- A little while down the road: Rear mount turbo with fully forged internals
This run was made with the vehicle weighing 5100lbs. That weight was with me in the vehicle (200lbs), the tailgate removed, and 1/4 tank of gas. I was also running the stock 275/60R20 (33") on the rear mounted on stock 20x9 and 275/55R20 (32") on the front mounted on stock 20x9s. The tires were inflated to 45 psi.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday April 22, 2008 at 10:34 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:24 EDT 2013.