- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1983 GMC Jimmy
This truck is currently ranked 149th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 90% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.5 on slicks
this thing used to have a 4 banger!!!
- race built s/c 383
- custom made one piece front end
- ford 9" with 4.56 gears
- too many other things to list but about the only things stock left on the truck are the frame and body
- weight reduction so i can get into the 9s
great truck. EXTREMELY fast for what it is
This entry was last updated on
Monday August 29, 2005 at 6:11 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:23 EDT 2013.