- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Chevrolet Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1225th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 13% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
Regular cab, 2 wheel-drive, 3.73 gears, 20 inch MB Motoring Smooths, Falken 295/50/20, Paint-matched front grille and grille insert, red bowtie
- Jet Power Shift trans control module
- 4-inch Dynomax Race Magnum Bullet muffler
- Fully welded custom side exit with help from my buddy Alex
- 2-inch Ground Force lowering shackles.
- Whipple or Kenne Bell supercharger (twin screw)
- limited slip differential
Okay for basically stock, need that blower bad though.
This entry was last updated on
Monday November 4, 2002 at 2:56 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:22 EDT 2013.