- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Steve Matze Sr.
1987 Chevrolet C-10 Silverado
This truck is currently ranked 1273th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 9% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on street
This truck is totally stock. It has over 200,000 miles on it.
- 383 stroker kit this winter
- headers and exhaust
- new rearend with posi
- possibly a tub kit
Its been a good truck for me...I used it to tow my 66 chevelle when i raced at suffolk dragstrip. Its lasted a long time, I've had it since it was brand new, now I can make it go FAST!
This entry was last updated on
Monday January 19, 2004 at 6:15 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:19 EDT 2013.