- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Tony Tomsic Jr.
1998 GMC Sonoma
This truck is currently ranked 211st out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 85% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.55 on Drag Radials
406 SBC 13 to 1
1998 GMC. Bought for $300.00 and built in less than a year.
- 406 CI SBC, 13 to 1 compression engine built by Stonebrier2 Racing out of Arkansas. Full interior. Autometer Gauges, B&M shifter. Full roll cage. Cal Tec rear suspension. Custom bed cover and Paint. Custom tilt front end that can be removed.
- Building a Big Block 560 and a Powerglide. Will end up with a 8-71 Blower. Back half the rear with ladder bars. 10.5 tires.
Was built by Stonebrier2 Racing out of Lavaca, Arkansas. Runs on Saturday nights at Centerville Dragway in Centerville, Arkansas.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday May 4, 2011 at 6:48 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:18 EDT 2013.