- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 FORD F-150 Lightning/Flareside
This truck is currently ranked 60th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 96% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
1994 Ford F-150 Flareside
- D1VE 460 block w/.080 overbore (4.44") decked to 10.30
- Hawk's Racing 557 Stroker kit including:
- Forged Probe 18.5cc dished pistons
- Forged 6.8" H-Beam rods
- Forged steel 4.5" stroke Crankshaft (internally balanced)
- 12.03:1 static compression ratio
- C9VE heads: SCJ stainless valves, 3 angle valve job, Harland Sharp 1.73 roller rockers, Ported & Polished, w/74cc chambers
- Comp Cams mechanical flat-tappet cam
- 3/8" hardened pushrods
- MSD 6AL and Pro-Billet distributor
- MSD 8.5mm wires
- Weiand 1993 tunnel ram (port matched)
- Twin Speed Demon 650 mech. sec. carbs
- HPC coated Hedman headers
- RCI 20 gallon fuel cell
- Holley mech. 110gph fuel pump
- -8AN stainless braided fuel lines
- Currie 9" narrowed/trussed rear
- Nodular iron center section w/Daytona pinion support
- Moser 33 spline axles
- Mark Williams steel spool
- Pro Gear 5.14 gears
- Competition Enginieering ladder bars
- AVO coil-overs
- 15x15 rear Weld Draglites w/33x16 Hoosier slicks
- 15x5 front Weld Draglites w/28x7.5 M/T's
- lightened Flareside bed
- RCI seating/harnesses
- Speedway "Shotgun Bill" scoop
- Pete Jackson Powerglide trans
- 2600 stahl TCI converter
- Lokar 23" shifter
- FoMoCo four row radiator
- Weiand aluminum water pump
- Twin Zirgo 3300 cfm fans
- March aluminum underdrive pulleys
- Battery re-located to the bed
- A/C Deleted
- 10-pt cage
- DJM 3" drop Dream Beams
- 500 hp Zex nitrous fogger
- fiberglass one-piece front clip
This is always a work in progress but it is expected to see low 9's in the VERY near future. Keep in mind this is a street-legal truck here in Texas even if it does cost me $50.00 in gas to go pick up the groceries.
This entry was last updated on
Monday April 13, 2009 at 10:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:13 EDT 2013.