- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Robert Eunice Jr
2005 Dodge Ram SRT10 QC
This truck is currently ranked 435th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.888 on stock radials
Every available factory option!
- Paxton Novi Supercharger Kit (5-8lbs)
- Bellanger Headers
- Catless Mids
- Full 3" Magnaflow Exhaust
- Crower Roller Rockers
- Crower Chrome-molly pushrods
- SCT Handheld-Custom Tune
- Tri-pod guage package
- Custom Roll-N-Lock bedcover
- Spay-in bedliner
- Hide-away Electric Running Boards
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday November 18, 2008 at 11:10 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:09 EDT 2013.