- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevy S10 Extreme
This truck is currently ranked 1112th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 21% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.65 on Radials
4.3 Vortec, 5 Speed, ZQ8 Sports Suspension.
- K&N Cold Air Induction
- Demon Electric Fan
- Centerforce II Clutch
- 28 X 9.50 Hoosier Slicks
- Whipple Supercharger, MSD Ignition, Underdrive Pulleys, and Extreme SS Fiberglass Ram Air hood........
Runs great for stock! Will run much better once upcoming mods are complete.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday March 13, 2002 at 12:27 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:06 EDT 2013.