- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 838th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 40% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.084 on radials
Blue, Sport, 2 wheel drive, 5.2, 5 spd
- custom ram air box, M1 mopar intake, custom tb,mopar performanc cam, Edelbrock headers and Y-pipe, Gibson cat-back, msd ignition, 8.5mm msd plug wires, ASP underdrive pulleys, mopar performance computer, electric fan, Cervini ram air hood, tonnue cover, 275/60R15 BFG Radial T/A, compition Engineering Slide-a-link bars,
- ported heads w/ 1.97 intake valves, 4-barrel tb, slicks, 4.10 or 4.56, 24lbs injectors, roll pan
Daily driver, very fun street beater.....working my way up the list...top fifty here we come...
This entry was last updated on
Monday December 17, 2001 at 11:23 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:06 EDT 2013.