- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Jay Wise Sr
1982 chevy silvarado
This truck is currently ranked 1380th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 2% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
0 on Stock
small block 350
The truck came with a 305 and factory air. tilt, and cruise.
- Just put in a 350 that is 40 over and a 400 crank.
- A 276 cam with mild lift & dration .
- A aluminum edlebrock proformer intake to match the
- aluminum heads with 190/160 valves.
- On top is a holley 750 w/vac secondarys and a full K&N hat
- I have also lowered it 2inch in the front and 3inch at the rear
- fuel cell at the front of the bed.
- full disk brake swap
- and shaved everything
I have just started this truck with alot of help from my wife
and friends , especially my best friend Scotty and the guys at
greens automotive in Grand Prairie Tx.
The times I posted are before any mods were done. ( so dont laugh I know it was slow) As soon as the fuel system is complete ( its in the shop now)
I will post some updated times.
This entry was last updated on
Thursday May 8, 2003 at 8:25 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:04 EDT 2013.