- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota ACR
This truck is currently ranked 1205th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 14% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.23 on Radials
Reg Cab *
5.2l EFI *
3.92:1 Anitspin *
Wt. 3760 lb. - 59.25% on front axle (1/2 Tank) -
- Battery relocated box right rear of bed
- K&N stock replacement
- Hurst Comp. Pro Shifter - Now with pistol grip!
- Dynomax Super Turbo (stock replacement)
- 1,2 Drop.
- 18 x 10 Viper rims all around.
- Motor build.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday August 23, 2005 at 9:01 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:03 EDT 2013.