- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2003 Chevrolet 2500 HD Silverado 4X4
This truck is currently ranked 1047th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 25% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Radials
LS Package w/Most optoins. Crew Cab Long Bed, Alpine CD player, two amps and two Diamond Subs.
- Edge juice w/Attitude monitor
- AFE Intake
- Flowmaster 4" Turbo Back Exhaust.
- 285/75/16 BFG AT's.
I hope to go Faster Now that the Computer is reprogrammed for the Bigger Tires? I've been told it should go 14.4.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 4, 2004 at 2:52 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:24:00 EDT 2013.