- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1077th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 23% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.95 on radials
318, Auto, air, 3.55 rear
- accel super coil
- 2 1/4" true duals
- flowtech ceramic headers
- dynmax super turbos
- chrome open air cleaner
- 4.10 rearend
- 3000 stall
- crane cams hydralic roller cam
- mild porting and polishing of heads
hope to get into the mid-low 13's Never had this much fun with a truck!!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday January 20, 2002 at 8:05 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:58 EDT 2013.