- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
geomar jaramillo i.e.
1999 Chevrolet S10 Xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 438th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 69% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.68 on MT ET streets
- Machperformance stage 3 vortec heads , motor machined by Machperformance , modified 350 ramjet intake manifold to fit my V6 , ACCEL DFI for fuel/spark tuning ,diamond piston , eagle rods , 2 bold billet main caps with arpm studs , 150 shot nitrous xpress , all the bold ons , and lots
- Oddfire racing motor ( oddfire forged crank , carillo or oliver billet rods , je piston , 18 degree heads , etc.... )
The 12.40 @ 104 was made with only 150 shot and it made 350rwhp/410 rwtq . But i tried 225 shot ( 2 stage ) and it made 400+ rwhp/ 430 rwtq but i had shifting problems so and backfires so i didn't get an good run with it . But this is an easy 11s truck daily driven .
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday August 26, 2003 at 2:48 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:57 EDT 2013.