- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1992 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 907th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 35% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.03 on DOTs
1992 Dodge Dakota Sport
5.2 liter Magnum V-8
Came equipped with the 3.55 open rearend.
- Mopar Performance Computer
- MSD-6A Box w/Blaster coil
- MSD 8.5 Plug wires
- Ported 50mm throttle body
- Underdrive Pulleys
- Reworked valve body
- Hi-flow cat w/3" Gibson Exhaust
- Narrowed 8 3/4 rear
- Auburn Pro Differential w/4:86 gears
- Chassis Engineering 4-link w/coil overs
- Rear Disc Brake Kit
- 29x12.5x15 Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pros
- Owner fabricated C-Notch
- 87-90 Front Rotors...converted to 5-lug
- 15x3.5 Weld Drag Lites
- 15x10 Weld Drag Lites
- JUST ADDED!!!!!!!!!!
- M-1 2BBL
- JBA headers
- Crower 1.7RRs
- Mopar Convertor
- Still planning on a new engine, but with the improvements that the M-1, Convertor and the Roller Rockers gave me, I'll will continue to run this engine next year. However, I may add a little 75 shot to help me get the truck off the line.
- ...not bad for a 105,000 mile truck!!!
Again, my 1/8th MPH is very high for the times I'm running, but with every run, I'm in the 80's. Oh well, I'm done for this year...I'll figure it out next season.
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 28, 2002 at 6:10 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:55 EDT 2013.