- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1968 Chevrolet C-10
This truck is currently ranked 254th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 82% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.56 on drag radials
all steel except cowlhood and front roll pan stock suspension
lowered 4 1/2 front 6 1/2 rear
1/4 mile time is an estimate theres only 1/8 mile tracks local
- 408 ci
- 6.0" H rod's
- JE pistons
- Dart heads
- Eagle rotating assy.
- custom billet roller cam
- ported single plane intake
- Bg reflowed 750 carb
- Hooker super comp. headers
- 3" exhaust w/Borla XR-1 Mufflers
- 12 bolt rear w/4.56gears
- stock suspension
- comp. engineering 3/way adjustable shocks
- 325/50r15 MT drag radials
- some nitrous
- and put it on a little diet
Just an all motor farm truck
This entry was last updated on
Saturday January 14, 2012 at 5:21 AM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:53 EDT 2013.