- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1990 Chevrolet 454SS
This truck is not currently ranked; Dred needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
- Edelbrock AirGap Intake
- GM 049 oval heads
- TRW 9.78:1 forged pistons
- Stock Crank
- 1970 396 rods
- CompCams XE274
- Crane 1.7 RR's
- MSD Pro Billet Distributor
- MSD Superconductor 8.5mm wires
- Edelbrock 6659 headers
- Flowmaster 40 series
- Eaton Posi with stock 3.73 gears
- Tranny shiftkit to allow full use of the cam's rpm range.
- 2400 stall converter.
- 3/5 Belltech drop (all necessary parts are in the closet).
Spend Your Money On Your Ride, Not a Girl. It Will Last Longer and Fewer People Have Been In It.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday June 17, 2003 at 7:54 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:52 EDT 2013.