- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1966 Chevrolet Pickup
This truck is not currently ranked; Robert needs to get us some 1/4 mile times! :-)
1966 Chevy mounted on chevelle frame 3700 pounds with driver.
- Small block 400 30 over, flat tops, dart heads, performer rpm intake and stock Q-jet. Turbo 350 with transbrake and 4500 stall. Three inch flowmaster and 3.73 cogs in the rear turning 26 x 11.50 ET Streets.
- Nothing switched to 69 Camaro drag car
I race in Hardensburg and Bowling Green(occasionally) KY if you see me stop and say hi.
This entry was last updated on
Monday October 9, 2006 at 9:53 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:46 EDT 2013.