- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Ford Lightning
This truck is currently ranked 473th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 67% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Movin' right along
- Woodbine Motorsports built block
- Trickflow 44cc cylinder heads
- Custom L&M cams
- 2.3 Whipple S/C w/ stocl 3.375 upper
- Metco 6lb lower pulley
- Canon 1 5/8 longtubes w/ 3" mids & Random Technology hiflow cats
- Aero exhaust 3" di/do muffler
- Factory Tech valve body
- Competition Engineering D/S safety loop
- I have some 15" Weld pro star rims waiting for either slicks or Dr's. This
- is a brand new combo that should make around 600hp to the rear. I'm
- currently seeing what my options are for traction devices w/ the new 3"
- exhaust. New track times coming soon!
Ran the 12.55 at Maryland International Raceway in 40* w/ just the intake
and a 4lb lower pulley. New times soon with the new combo & some
fresh paint as well.
This entry was last updated on
Saturday June 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:43 EDT 2013.