- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (6.69@211) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Gary Soulages's Ford Lightning broke through the eighth mile beams with a firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164) and Chris Cadotto's DODGE RAM SST (4.37@169).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 ford lightning
This truck is currently ranked 413th out of 1394
That makes it quicker than 71% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Pretty darn quick
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on MT STREETS
- diablo chip nos dry kit 150 shot street slicks
- A C&L MASS AIR METER AND SUPERCHIP THAT COMES PROGRAMMED TO THE METER AUTO SPECIALTIES UPPER AND LOWER BLOWER PULLEYS GOOD FOR 6lbs MORE OF BOOST.and remove the cats these mods have been completed i am looking into some jba headers which might make there way on the truck before my next time run.
february 17 i went to the strip with my new mods and without nitros i ran a 12.78 at a little nitros I should see a high 11 second time slip
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday February 20, 2002 at 11:52 PM EST
This page was last updated on Wed May 22 22:07:03 EDT 2013.