- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 DODGE DAKOTA R/T
This truck is currently ranked 790th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 44% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Slightly below average
5.9L 360 CI MOTOR MAKING 250HP AND 345 FT/LBS. A 3.92 REAR AND 4 SPD AUTO TRANNY W/ OD. TRUCK IS LOADED WITH EVERY OPTION, POWER EVERYTHING, A/C ECT. THE TRUCK DYNOED 267RWHP AND 328RWTQ. RACE WEIGHT IS 4100 LBS WITH ME IN IT AND 1/2 TANK OF GAS.
- Cervini's SS Hood
- Shelby Front Valance
- Diamond Clear Corners
- SS Speed Grill
- Carbon Fiber Euro Tails
- Shaved Tailgate
- Sir Michaels Roll Pan (Shaved)
- Hotchkis Coils and Leafs
- F&B 52MM TB
- Mopar 4BBL M1 Intake Manifold
- ASP Crank Pulley
- WP Sleeve
- Mopar Headers (Jet Coated)
- Electric Cutout
- Catco cat
- Spintech Truck/SUV Muffler
- Mopar PCM
- Mopar/MSD6AL Ignition
- MSD Blaster Coil
- Taylor 8mm wires
- Autolite 3923's
- 180 T-stat
- Flex-A-Lite Black Magic Electric Fan
- K&N 14" air cleaner
- K&N X-Stream Top Filter
- NU-IMAGE Blue Flame Guages
- NU-IMAGE White A/C Panel
- NU-IMAGE White Headlight Switch
- R/T logo floor mats
- Painted Interior
- Lo-tek 3 Pod Pillar With A/F Guage
- Billet Door Sills, 3RD Brake Light Cover and Battery Strap by Jeff Arnold
- Rototech Cross Drilled AND Slotted Rotors
- Nitto 450's - 275/50YR17
- M/T ET Streets 26x10.5x15
- Blue Neons In and Out.....
- HARLAND SHARP 1.7 ROLLER ROCKERS
- 4.56 GEARS
SHOOTING FOR 12.99 N/A
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday March 18, 2003 at 10:26 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:27 EDT 2013.