- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
This truck is currently ranked 581th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 59% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Above average
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.829 on DOT's
4 spd Auto
- Nitrous Express/NX Plate
- GSMotorsports R/T Headers
- Spintech True Dual 2.5" exhaust
- Mopar PCM
- M1 2bbl intake
- K&N FIPK
- HS 1.7 RRs
- 52mm F&B TB
- Hoosier DOT 27.5/8/15 on Dakota Sport wheels
This entry was last updated on
Thursday April 29, 2004 at 10:04 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:26 EDT 2013.