- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Ricky Travis Jr
1999 Chevy S-10 xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 1032th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 27% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
N/A on Dots
Custom Silver Reg Cab with xtreme package with chrome momo 17's
- INgen Intake
- polished throttle body
- JBA ceramic coated Headers
- 2" y pipe
- cat delete
- flowmaster 2.5 exhaust
- EGR mod
- MSD wires
- NBK Spark plugs
- 75 shot Zex
- Syclone turbo (when I finish my scavager hunt for parts)
- Comp cam
- 1.6 rockers
- Stage 3 clutch
- and other small internals
Glad to have this truck.
This entry was last updated on
Sunday March 27, 2005 at 12:59 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:22 EDT 2013.