- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1994 jeep cherokee
This truck is currently ranked 1044th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 26% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: In no big hurry
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.91 on et streets
4dr,2wd,4.0,5spd, a/c,about 150k miles
- shortblock 0.060 over
- high vol oil pump
- crane cam
- centerforce stage II clutch
- msd wires
- splitfire plugs
- re-tubed driveshaft(thicker wall)
- 8.8 rear from explorer w/4.10 and trac-loc
- ladder bars
- polyurethane mtr mts
- skinny frt tires/wheels
- m/t et streets on rear
- hilborne style air scoop
- hood pins
- no sway bars
- open exhaust
- rear mount batt
- frt lowered 1.5"
- adj shocks
- rear coil overs
- rear gears
- auto trans
- comp chip
- maybe some nitrous
4.10's are too much.leaves hard(see pic) but doesnt have enough at the top end.
I know it has ladder bars and only runs 14's,well it broke 5 u-joints and 2 driveshafts(@ the track) last season.no more broken parts since i put em in.
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday April 2, 2008 at 1:07 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:18 EDT 2013.