- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1955 chevy pickup
This truck is currently ranked 260th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 82% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.65 on 14.5 et street
All steel body ,12 bolt rear 4.10,posi ,bucket seat interior with a console,fatman 2 front sunp.,ladderbar, with adj. coilovers,3500 stall,mosier axels,drive it every where ,runs on e85 fuel,my on conversion,my son will never sell this i hope ,its also very heavy at 4000lbs.
- Ladderbars,adj coilovers,fatman 2 front end,bucket seat with a console interior,e85 fuel,mini tubbed,holds a 14 wide tire... but this is a driver so we dont want to go to far
- Work with the e85 more in the spring,adj rear end some so it will hook it spins bad ,we leave it in drive when we race so it will shift fast,or it will spin all through 1 gear,i feel i need to move front ladderbar mounts up im in top hole it still doesnt plant but croos member is kinda low ,i didnt have it installed bought it that way ,i think it was more for looks than proformance....... then maybe we can shift it at 6500 rpm and see what it will run now it shifts before 4000 rpm leaving it in drive......
I luv old trucks ,this is for my son me and him work on it all the time togather,money is tight now,so we just tune ,he luvs it ,i hope to get it into the 6s maybe 6.90s this summer ....it has alot left ,it spins bad ,we havent shifted it yet so its not in its rpm range at all,so i feel it has 4 or 5 tenths in it left......we want to keep this so we could go any where in it and go racing,my son has sports at school and hopes to race in high school class this year ......
This entry was last updated on
Wednesday August 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:11 EDT 2013.