- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2000 Chevy S10 Xtreme
This truck is currently ranked 1188th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 15% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Taking its sweet time
2000 Xtreme LS package. Fully Loaded all options. 4.3L W-code engine. NV-3500 Tranny. Shortbed, regular cab. ZQ8 suspension. Black/Grey Interior.
- JBA Headers, Custom Y-Pipe Piece, K&N CIA, EGR/Throttle Body Mods, HPP3, Flow 40, Pre-Cat Delete, March Pulleys, Hurst Short Shift
- De-Badged, Rollpan, Clear Corners, CF Tails, Billet Grille, Sonoma Hood, SS Bowtie, SS Mirrors, 2" Belltech Dropblocks
- Bunch of audio
- 3" Coils, Projector or Clear Headlights, Possible Overhead Console, Black Carpet, Leather Seats, Hood...Mostly things that will never happen
Eh, its dogbeat
This entry was last updated on
Saturday August 14, 2004 at 4:12 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Mon Jun 17 18:05:33 EDT 2013.