- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1985 Chevy SWB/stepside
This truck is currently ranked 88th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 94% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Smokin'!!!
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.40 on DOTs
- Mustang 2 front susp.
- Narrowed 9 IN.
- Body channeled 4 IN. down over frame
- Motor set back 13 IN.
- Hopefully paint.
- Primer black now.
This is a street truck, very streetable and ''Legal''.
I cruise it weekends and some to work.
This entry was last updated on
Tuesday August 10, 2010 at 3:39 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:07 EDT 2013.