- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
Tom Wijden mr
1989 GMC c1500 stepside sierra sle
This truck is currently ranked 269th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 81% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: A real neck snapper
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
1.514 on Hoosiers dr.rad
- Performance mods Step-a-Side Dragracing
- GMC c1500 Stepside sierra sle
- Fiberglas Bedcover,rollpan,frontbumper en motorkap
- Bouwjaar: 1989
- GM Performance Parts zz502 ci / 502
- GM Forged steel Crank
- 9.6:1 Forged Aluminum
- Aluminum oval port-110cc Combustion chambers
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Intake/exhaust valves :2.25" Stainless Steel / 1.88'' Stainless Steel.
- max.rpm : 5800
- Fuel System:
- Aluminum dual-plane intake manifold CNC-port matched to the oval-port heads
- Pro-System carb-flows 932 cfm /mech.secondaries custom built to the zz502
- Mallory 140 GPH Electric Fuel pomp
- Mallory return-style fuel pressure regulator
- Rearbed Mounted Fuell Cell
- -8AN Braided hose
- Nothern racepro aluminum radiator
- 2 x 16'' SPAL electric cooling fans
- Hooker Supercomp headers longtube with 2'' primaries
- 3'' complete true dual exhaust -system and electric cut-outs.
- Dynomax Ultraflo Race-mufflers
- Ignition / Electric:
- HEI Distributor
- MSD Blaster2 Coil
- MSD 6AL Ignition
- MSD Two Step
- Biondo double shift RPM activated Switch
- Shifnoid electric shifter solenoid
- Autometer gauges in dash
- Optima Redtop battery
- full manual th400
- 8'' race bullet converter
- Custom made driveshaft with 1350 style u-joints
- GM 10 bolt-4.10 Motive Gear with Eaton Truetrac posi-unit.
- TA diff-girdle with bearingcap support
- Superior axle shafts -30 spline - 1541 carbon steel
- Caltracs from Calvert Racing
- QA1 12-way adjustable shocks
- 4'' drop with shackles and hangers from belltech
- Overload spring removed
- Centerline 15X10 with 315-60-15 Hoosier Dragradials
- 2''dropped spindles
- Tubular upper control arms
- 90/10 dragshocks Competition Engineering
- Centerline 15X4 with 26X4.50X15 Hoosier Front Runner
This entry was last updated on
Saturday September 22, 2012 at 6:10 AM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:03 EDT 2013.