- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in email@example.com.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
1998 Dodge Dakota
This truck is currently ranked 1372th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 2% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Parked
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.469 on Radials
3.9l V6 RC Sport
15" Alloy Rims
- F&B 48mm Throttle Body
- APC Cold Air Intake
- 180 degree thermostat
- Autolite 3923 spark plugs
- Carsound Catalytic Converter
- Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler
- Accell 300+ Ignition System
- Trans-Go Shift Kit
- JBA Headers
- Mopar Performance Posi Differential with 4:10 gears
- Shorter Tires
- Ported Intake Manifold
- Ported Cylinder Heads
- New Cam
- 1.6 Rockers
- 2" lowering kit
Slowly but surely, I'll move up the list!!
This entry was last updated on
Saturday April 26, 2003 at 10:15 PM EDT
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:23:00 EDT 2013.