- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST has annihilated the quarter mile in firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (email@example.com) and Billy Mitchell's S-10 (6.73@217).
- Chris Cadotto's DODGE DODGE RAM SST broke through the eighth mile beams with a 4.29@172.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are Gary Soulages's Lightning (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Neal Light's S10 (4.350@164).
- Neal Light's Chevy S10 is the holeshot champ, taking only 1.019 seconds to cross the 60' mark on Slicks.
- In 2nd and 3rd place are mike jones sr.'s s-10 (1.02 on Slicks) and Gary Soulages's Lightning (1.072 on 10.5).
2002 Dodge Dakota RC R/T
This truck is currently ranked 860th out of 1395
That makes it quicker than 39% of the other trucks here.
Compared to the rest of the DragTruk field, this particular truck is: Getting out of its own way
|Best 1/4 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 1/8 ET @ mph: ||
|Best 60 ft: ||
2.09 on BFG Gforce T/As
4 spd Auto
Stock Standard Cab R/T
- Heavy duty Trans cooler
- Heavy duty Oil cooler
- Heavy duty Alternator
- 3700LB weight
- - K&N X-Stream Top Filter and 4in Tall K&N
- - MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust Cat Back - Stainless
- - Air temp senser moved
- - TSP senser adjusted to .788
- - Mopar Magnum Valve Covers
- - K&N Oil filter
- - Moblie 1 super syn
- - R/T 2.02 Heads - ported & polish - 5/17/05
- Have not gone to the track
- - M1 2bbl - ported & polish
- - 180 Degree Thermostat
- - 52 x 2 Holley TB
- - Taylor 8mm Wires
- - Accel Magnum Super Coil
- - Accel adapter coil harness
- - Accel Cap and Rotor
- Just got BFG G-Force T/A's 255/50ZR17
- 12/7/04 Also Moore Performance SRT Hood
- - Ceramic Coated Headers
- - 1.7 Roller rockers
- - B & G Flash
A hole lot of fun! Mopar or no car!
This entry was last updated on
Sunday February 6, 2005 at 6:33 PM EST
This page was last updated on Sun Aug 4 15:22:57 EDT 2013.